Saturday, September 12, 2009

really, really, really, short shorts.

Our most recently favorite moments:

-- To pass the time in Environmental Science, we take notes. And then randomly scribble a line to "Kiss Me Thru the Phone" on each others papers. Now we look forward to science class.

-- baebee u kno dat i miss u, i wanna git wit u, tonite but i cant rite now baby gurl and dats the issue, gurl u know i miss you, i just wanna kiss u. but i cant rite now so baby kiss me thru da phone, kiss me thru da phone, c u latar on, latar on. kiss me thru da phone, kiss me thru da phone, c u when i git home, when i git home.

-- Dancin' to "Kiss Me Thru the Phone."

-- Now get this: kissing through the phone.

"baebee i kno dat u like me, u my future wifey, soulja boi tell'em ya." --Soulja Boy Tell 'Em

We don't know why the RMs haven't discovered this pick-up line yet.
Just sayin'.

we love that---taylor & taylor.

6,7,8,triple-9,8,2,1,2.

No comments:

Post a Comment