Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a deer on the path.

success!
you can post comments now.
we're just so incredibly excited about this, as you can imagine.

tonight we re-lived taylor b.'s pioneer trek experience.
we had carrot broth and rolls for dinner.
again, we miss dinner.

we liked the rain today.
except, where did autumn go?

stove top pudding is good.
especially when it's tapioca.
in fact, it brought out the girls' camp in us again..

it's jello, yum, yum, yum.
jello pudding, yum, yum, yum.
jello taaaaaaapioca pudding, try all three!

"your blog starts to play some very weird music after a while." ---tyler young.

we love that---taylor & taylor.

1 comment:

  1. I mute my computer when I read your blog.
    Additionally, tapioca=gross. I would know, I'm a math major.

    ReplyDelete