Saturday, July 9, 2011

you're not gonna go for a walk anymore?

Why did I have to be in another country when all this Google+ hoopla started?
Why did I like every comment you made asking someone for an invite?
Why did I have to miss the boat?
Why do I feel like such a loser?
Why do I base my self esteem off of social media?

Life is full of tough questions.

Like, what's with me and sandpaper?
Give that one a try.
And, what's with you and the international cinema?
Give that one a try too.
Really though, do.

I wish I could say lots of more exciting things about my trip,
but I can't.
Because it's top secret.

No, I'm kidding.
It's cause I didn't really do anything exciting today.

I did learn this though:
Bike riding + the Alps = a bad idea
Who let hills exist?

Also, I can't even tell you how much it kills me
that I can't watch that music video
on my dinky internet.
You know about my fetish with music videos lately.
Speaking of, you should watch a video of
"the best thing I never had" for me.
I have a feeling that'd be a good one right now.

Another thing.
Why did I just realize that the word
missionaries
contains the word
miss?

missionaries

I'm really missing good old Andy today.
What a guy.
Why are the only good guys in the world missionaries?
Seriously though.
And why do guys have to go to Jerusalem?
Wouldn't it be better without them?

I'm just full of questions today.
I guess that's what happens in foreign countries.

Kids,
when you are reading this blog post years from now,
know that when you travel to foreign countries
you will begin to question everything you once knew.
And everything you never knew.

Anyway.
I can't wait to live in Jerusalem.
That's all for now.

Love you and miss you,
Taylor
(ha. see how I was addressing you there
AND signing my name? Funny.)

Really though, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment